Slak and Ketta battling Fighting Revenant.
|Specialized Name||Mad Ghoul|
|First Appearance (Storyline)||The Coliseum|
|First Appearance (Overall)||The Coliseum|
Some Revenant are more aggressive than others.
Where as normal Revenant single-mindedly stalk a single victim, these are known to attack everything in sight. -In-Game Description
Mad Ghouls are the second type of Revenant seen in the game and are almost as common as their normal counter-parts. They, however, are much more aggressive. They are the first enemies in the game who attack characters besides Azra.
- The Coliseum - All Difficulties
- River Escape - Casual, Normal, and Advanced
- The Battle of Karsk - Casual, Normal, and Advanced
- The Monastery Gates - Casual, Normal, and Extreme
- The Monastey Ascension - Casual and Normal
- Traveling to the Hospital - Advanced and Extreme
- Attack at the Hospital - All Difficulties
- Desert Stronghold Entrance - All Difficulties
- Night of the Living Knights - Casual and Normal
- Armor Shmarmor - Casual and Normal
- Deeper into the Stronghold - Casual, Normal, and Advanced
- Unwelcome Guests - Casual and Normal
- Defend the Nest - Casual and Normal
- Tunnel Escape - Casual and Normal
- Detonate the Mines - Causal and Normal
- Zelemir Appears - Casual and Normal
- Eztli-Tenoch's Forces - Advanced and Extreme
- Realm of the Wizard - Casual and Normal
- The Halls of the God-King - Advanced and Extreme
- A Desperate Dash to Freedom - Casual and Advanced
- Eztil-Tenoch's Right Hand - Casual, Normal, and Advanced
- The Way Out - Casual, Normal, and Advanced
- Following Zelemir – All Difficulties
- Endless 1
- These are named Fighting Revenant in the Demo version and Mad Ghoul in the Steam version.